Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2 bananas, 1 peel

I know you can get twins in eggs (double yolks), but has anyone else seen a twin banana??? We picked up a bunch of bananas the other night at Costco. The bunch was in a bag, so I could not thoroughly exam them for bruises, but the price was right, so I took a chance and bought a bunch. When I got home I was super excited to find that the bunch was in good condition and just needed to ripen. I went to hang the bunch on the banana hanger thingy and that’s when I noticed the twin. Very strange, but it was darn tasty in my oatmeal.

<

2 comments:

lauren said...

Have never seen anything like with bananas! My sister did have corn on the cob twins one time. There was a little baby corn attached to the bigger one when she shucked it.

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

haha, thats awesome. i got a tomato like that once, but it wasnt as cool looking

Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com