Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A look into my brain

  • Why does the parasite have the hiccups?
  • Why am I gaining so much weight? I try to eat super healthy and yet I am packing on the pounds, or as my doctor said “the holidays have been good to you”. I might as well shovel in some ice cream and twinkies if I am going to get fat.
  • Why are my neighbors up and having conversations at 4 in the morning?
  • Why do the fire alarms in this apartment always go off? I feel like I am back in college and living in a dorm.
  • Why was it 28 degrees this morning in Florida?
  • Why can’t I just lay an egg and put it in an incubator for 9 months?
  • Why do people eat at chain restaurants? Am I the only person that dislikes them and the mediocre food they serve?
  • Why do boys walk around in shorts and t-shirts during the winter and then complain they are cold?
  • Who stole my Amazon package? I hope you enjoy your green yoga mat...douche weasel.
  • Why does my stability ball keep deflating? Is it because I am/have a fat ass?
  • Why do records cost more than CDs?
  • Why would you make the doors on a bathroom go to the floor? How am I supposed to know if someone is in the stall?
  • Why does my nephew keep making me sick? Does he hate me?
  • Is it grey or gray?
I have been meaning to write a new post for ages, but am just too darn lazy and brain dead. I have realized the only time my brain functions is between 2 and 5 in the morning. Since I cannot seem to stay asleep at night I tend to be awake for a few hours each night. During this time, I think of all these witty and meaningful things to post and then by morning my brain has erased them. I should keep a notepad by the bed so I can write things down, but that would be too much work. Of course, a most of my thoughts revolve around a common theme, go back to sleep, arghhh why am I awake, I have to get up in X hours, this sucks…

4 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

ahh this was funny! My apt fire alarm keeps going off too, it's sooo annoying!

do you live in FL and I didn't realize it??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monicaonthego.com said...

Hey there, I sent you an email, did you get it? You won the recipe cards, send me your address. mnowac@gmail.com, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the opportunity to show my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They offer professional and instant support and they also offer many [url=http://adf.ly/213105/thankyou-hostgator ]HostGator coupons[/url].

I love HostGator hosting, You will too.

http://forum.kristakouns.com/index.php?action=profile;u=44