I’ve been tagged by Lauren at athlEAT. I don’t want to be a party-pooper, so I will play, but I’ll leave the continuation of tagging up to anyone else who wants to participate!
Rules of tagging:
- Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I was born in New Jersey, Exit 8 off the turnpike and I am darn proud to be a Yankee (you will understand if you have spent any time living in the South).
- I have a BS in Marine Science and a MS in Fisheries and Aquaculture. I currently work in finance.
- I spent a month in Russia when I was in college. The majority of the trip was spent in Siberia and I would love to go back.
- I use to dye my hair purple and pink in high school, wish I still could.
- I have only done one keg stand in my life and it was only 3 years ago at a Superbowl party.
- I have 2 nephews and both are named Alexander, one goes by Alex and the other is Lex.
- I am a right-handed, but I play guitar left-handed.